Unicard has done it again and worked with Commonwealth Bank of Australia to implement the new multiple functions and contactless student cards at Macquarie University, and students are now enjoying services like, University transport, the library, food, photocopying, printing and internet services, all can be accessed with a single card.
Features of the campus card include:
- a University ID, the only official proof of identity for University purposes
- library borrowing, printing and photocopying services
- building access, with an integrated contactless card for use in all University buildings and properties
- a reloadable, prepaid MasterCard® issued by Commonwealth Bank, letting you make purchases and access your money wherever MasterCard is accepted on and off campus or online
- Tap and Go™ with PayPass™, which lets you pay for purchases under $100 by tapping your card at the payment terminal
- free access to any Commonwealth Bank and Bankwest ATM once you’ve activated your card and PIN, and a range of benefits and offers with selected suppliers on and off campus.