Unicard has just implemented our CaptureME module at Federation University.
The CaptureME module is a Web based application that provides potential cardholders the ability to upload their ID image via a secure web browser on their computer and mobile device. This eliminates the need of going physically to a capture station to take a photo for the card. ID Cards will be ready for pick up from Student Administration Centers or can be posted out for offsite students.
- Reduce Student Queues at Enrolment times
- Students attend Key orientation workshops and information sessions instead of wasting time in Queues
- Quick and Simple for Students/Staff to use
- Students can use their photo (rules are applied in CaptureME)
- Automated emails sent to Staff/Students informing them of the progress
- Reduction in casual staff employment at peak enrolment periods
- Batch printing cards overnight.